F Is For Foodie

A foodophile's blog dedicated to a life of dining out, eating in, cooking up a storm and making sweet sweet love. Now that I have your attention, can we talk food? The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the hungry.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Vegas, Baby! Maybe???

In a few hours, Ms. Foodie is (hopefully) leaving for Vegas to attend the NAB Convention. The toughest part about planning this trip was deciding where to eat! The possibilities are endless!

After we spend countless hours on the massive convention center floor geeking out at more cameras, editing gear, news helicopters and production trucks than you can imagine a few of my co-workers and I are going to kick back at the following restaurants.

Here's the dining itinerary and you can certainly expect reviews when I return.
Sunday: Rao's @ Caesar's (if our plane leaves today - thanks Nor'easter! Isn't it bad enough I have to travel across the country to eat at a restaurant uptown?)

Monday: Diego @ MGM

Tuesday: David Burke @ The Venetian (my previous post about Donatella had me especially curious about Burke's culinary prowess)

Wednesday: Seablue @ MGM (slightly less expensive than Michael Mina's Bellagio restaurant)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home