F Is For Foodie

A foodophile's blog dedicated to a life of dining out, eating in, cooking up a storm and making sweet sweet love. Now that I have your attention, can we talk food? The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the hungry.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Cutest Lunch Bag!

As someone who "brown bags" it to work, I am always looking for a lunch bag that will not only be able to contain the enormous amount of food I carry on any given day but will also not make me look like a complete dork.
For the past few years, my Lean Cuisine white and pink insulated bag (with proceeds going to Susan G. Komen) did the trick but it's seen better days.

Yesterday, while perusing the stalls at the Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival (more to come on that!) RRR and I came across these stylish yet functional lunch bags! The company is called Posh Paks and it's one of those products where you say "why the heck didn't I think of that?".

Check out the link, while I love the pseudo-Burberry style of the Katie, I needed a bit more room and wound up leaving with the Brittany.

Can't wait to pack my lunch tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home