F Is For Foodie

A foodophile's blog dedicated to a life of dining out, eating in, cooking up a storm and making sweet sweet love. Now that I have your attention, can we talk food? The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the hungry.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

No Momofuku for me (or you)

Just a quick note of thanks to Frank Bruni for giving three stars to the latest jewel in the David Chang crown, Momofuku Ko in today's New York Times review.

It was next to impossible to get into any of Chang's restaurants (Momofuku Noodle Bar, Momofuku Ssam, and now Momofuku Ko) prior to Bruni's glowing review but now... there's no way in hell you're getting a reservation!

So while I wait (about five years or so) for the buzz around Chang to subside, I can at least take comfort in the fact that I was able to eek out a review of my own at Momofuku Noodle Bar awhile back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home