F Is For Foodie

A foodophile's blog dedicated to a life of dining out, eating in, cooking up a storm and making sweet sweet love. Now that I have your attention, can we talk food? The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the hungry.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

7 (plus) miles to LOBSTER ROLL!

After a week at the Jersey Shore, RRR, Mr. RRR and I headed north to Cape Cod where RRR and I were running the 35th Annual Falmouth Road Race. This race was started by a bartender who designed the race to go from one bar in Woods Hole to another in Falmouth. For my sister and I, this was a race to get to the Raw Bar, THE best place on the Cape for lobster roll!

I first spoke about Raw Bar after last year's race. I've been dreaming about it ever since. It was hot as anything and nothing seemed more inviting than an enormous mound of lobster meat and a cold beer.

I'll let the picture do the talking here because words simply cannot describe the beauty of this sandwich.

NOTE: If you need a means of lobster roll comparison, check out my Black Pearl review.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home