F Is For Foodie

A foodophile's blog dedicated to a life of dining out, eating in, cooking up a storm and making sweet sweet love. Now that I have your attention, can we talk food? The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the hungry.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Derailed by 50...

I was planning on trying Sharpie's recipe for Roasted Pork Loin with Fig Sauce when I got home from work tonight.

Unfortunately, 50 Cent had other plans for me this evening since I was delayed at work figuring out logistics for a shoot with him tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the recipe will have to wait another day. All is not lost though since I was able to make the fig sauce (figs, port, honey, rosemary) this evening and I must say it smells absolutely incredible!

Prepping half a recipe can be helpful but can also be a big tease.

Thanks a lot 50! I really appreciate your culinary derailment. Seriously, how can you sleep at night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home